SKINCARE SCIENCE WORKSHOP
Skincare Science Workshop! Hosted by the very lovely and knowledgeable Sue Guild from All Over Beauty in Chelmsford. Sue is both a qualified colour consultant and skin therapist and will therefore be able to advise on the best colours for eye and skin make-up as well as supporting you with any skin problems and suggesting how best to treat and/or cover them.
What size group?
This Workshop is great for a minimum and maximum of x8 people
How Long is the workshop? 3 hours including your tea break
What will I be doing? If you feel confused by the vast array of skin treatments and products and want to know the real facts not the hype,then start here.
- Learn about the top ten ingredients that are proven to work,how to look for them,what they do and how they work.
- What are the top non -invasive treatments that get natural but visible results
- Find out about how to maximise the effects of your home products and treatments
- See a demo of microneedling, one of the best non- invasive treatments,
- See a collagen wave therapy treatment(otherwise known as radiofrequency)and LED light therapy
- Inside and out,the part nutrition plays in skincare
- Skin Therapist and nutritional therapist with more than thirty years experience to advise on any skin issues such as acne,rosacea,sun damage,excess
- hair,skin tags and lots more.
Enjoy a glass of Prosecco on arrival and a delicious slice of cake and a cup of Tea during your interval. All make up and equipment is provided. Your workshop also includes a fab goody bag with samples and discount vouchers!
What do I need to bring? Just bring yourselves and any current skin products you might wish to discuss.
Ticket Price £50
Minimum Package Price £400 for less than x8 people
Please note: You will receive a confIrmation email from us once you have purchased your ticket/s. Attendees do not receive a physical ticket.
NB: To purchase multiple tickets you need to add them individually to the cart and fill in the details for each person attending
Ticket sales are not refundable. If something comes up and you are unable to make it you are welcome to gift your ticket to a friend.
We reserve the right to, at any time, cancel the event and issue a refund.
Do you want to know when the next Skincare Science Workshop will be? or want to Host your own workshop at home or in one of our fabulous venues? then click below to message us!
OTHER WORKSHOPS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN....
Learn how to create your own stunning design drum Lampshade suitable for either ceiling or table lamp
POM POM KEY RING WORKSHOP